For a period of four days in May, about 14 million Facebook users around the world had their default sharing setting for all new posts set to public, the company revealed Thursday.
Usually, when we face criticism, we concern ourselves with one question:
Is my work good or bad?
You’ve got to stop asking yourself this. It is torturous. It will make you sad.
Instead, focus on this question: What is the next step I can take to make my work better? And then, focus all your efforts on taking criticism that helps you answer that question.
Goeie lijst van advies op A Cup of Jo. Deze stak er voor mij bovenuit:
“Don’t be afraid to disappoint your past self who made a plan that doesn’t fit now. You have learned and changed along the way, and so those past efforts weren’t wasted; they were what you needed to get the perspective you have now. Trust the decisions you made in the past were right for that time, and make the decisions that are right for you now.” — Abigail, ob-gyn
Herinner je je deze trailer nog? Vanavond zendt Canvas de eerste aflevering uit om 21:15.
Begin juni? Tijd voor de jaarlijkse Dub Dub keynote!
Altijd een interessante lijst om nieuwe apps te leren kennen.
Heel goeie editie van de Green European Journal over de toekomst van werk, met AI, met arbeidsduurvermindering of met een basisinkomen. Los van politieke voorkeur zijn het stuk voor stuk stimulerende interviews en artikels.
For many years now, iOS has offered an option in the Passcode section of the Settings all: “Erase all data on this iPhone after 10 failed passcode attempts.”
Instagram will now only show your content to 10 percent of your audience. Not just any 10 percent, but the 10 percent that are most engaged with your content. In other words, if you have 100 followers, your top 10 most engaged followers will see your content in their feed. If your 10 percent of most engaged followers like and comment on your posts, it will be “unleashed” to the other 90 percent. Just like the “snowball effect”, the more engagements you have, the more you’ll get.
Vreemde keuze. Dit creëert toch net filter bubbels?